Tuesday, March 12, 2013

1st Survey!! 5 Weeks Along


How far along? 5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 132lbs. (no gain/loss)

How big is baby? The size of an apple seed

Maternity clothes?  Nope . . . . trying to get as much wear out of my favorite frocks as I can before they do not fit me anymore!

Sleep: Been sleeping like a baby.  I have been really tired by the end of the day; crawling into bed by 7:30 or 8pm

Best moment this week:  Telling my mom that I was pregnant

Movement: Got a looooong way to go before that!

Food cravings: Not really cravings.  Just been hungry in general

Food aversions:  No

Gender: No idea

Labor Signs: NA

Symptoms:  Was a little crabby last week.  Sharp cramps a few times a day

Belly Button in or out? In, hopefully for a long while

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Stretchmarks? Nope

How are you feeling?  Feeling fine.  Hard to really tell I am pregnant

What I am looking forward to: The weekend!  Spring break at the end of the month (12 more work days!!)  First doctor appointment coming up on April 5th

What I miss:  Wine & tea.  I cannot figure out a tea that is safe to drink.  All the information I find contradicts itself

Weekly Wisdom: There is an amazing online community out there!!!

Milestones: At this point just getting the positive test was a HUGE milestone!!!  We have been trying for two years with no luck!

Pregnancy Moments with Mark and others:  Not really a pregnancy moment, but two co-workers yesterday commented on how skinny I was looking.  Kind of nice, and hopefully that helps keep my cover for a while!!!

Something else kind of funny; I have been smuggling gallons of water into work to drink during the day.  I have them hidden inside of cloth reusable bags, and then stash them out of sight in my classroom.  When someone starts drinking a lot of water at school, it is usually a clear tip-off that you are pregnant!

4 weeks
March 8h, 2013

5 weeks
March 12th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment